Monday, August 17, 2009

Gigi Party and Lion Country Safari






This past weekend was a blur lots of activity Gigi's big #3 and a very special gift from Tia Deborah-a yearly pass to Lion Country Safari. I hate to complain but we (our little angel) has had numerous (too many to count) breakdown/tantrums. Some lasting for almost an hour or sixty minutes of fun filled, trying moments that make you think something I can't say here. Now don't get me wrong it was a fun time overall but Samantha is giving us a run for the $$$ and ran to the door this morning for her return to school. She is now in the four's room non-vpk. Just a tish too young for the other. I felt like she was telling me this morning to not the let the door hit me on the ass on the way out-you get the drift. She was way too pumped for school and before you tell me that the tantrums will end with school we had two more tonight for good measure. Just the start of what pre teen will look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers