Saturday, December 5, 2009

Samantha Wears Jeans

Well Samantha had an opportunity to go horse back riding with gal pal Garbriella on Friday afternoon. I did not think she would make to to the farm since she had not napped, gotten two shots that morning, went the mall with Grandma, rode the merry go round and the train AND NEWS FLASH posed with Santa Claus. In addition to this I told her she COULD NOT WEAT A DRESS to the farm. I thought that would be the dealbreaker-Ha ha Mom I will show you! Mind you the jeans are Princess style with gold lame' and fancy pictures on them but they pass for denim!!

Very reasonable for a Mom's play date $10.00 to brush, ride and give the horse some snacks plus learn some stuff about horses. They prefer 5-8 kids to organize a group.  If you ever want to check out the farm, here is the link Johnson's Folly Horse Farm Elizabeth, the instructor, whose horse Samantha rode, is tall but gentle-his name is Vador and he was great with all three kids.

By the way it is an adorable Santa photo that I won't show here since I will probably put it on our holiday card. I wish I would have had her beautiful holiday dress for her pose but hey, like Santa, said, "Take what you can get when you can." Wise man. Samantha told him she wanted Princess Tiana stuff and Angelina Ballerina books and dvd's. Oh, if could always be this simple.

Thanks to Sandra's friend Susan for sending over some photos since things here a wreck with our living room under MAJOR construction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers